Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms” or the “Agreement”) govern your participation as a member in the Taylor Guitars’ TGU Points Program (the “Program”) operated by Maxim Innovations, LLC d/b/a Karrot Rewards (“Program Administrator”) on behalf of Taylor-Listug, Inc. d/b/a Taylor Guitars (“Taylor”). The Program provides “Registered Participants” (as defined below) with the opportunity to earn “Taylor Points” by participating in various activities, some of which are described below. You can redeem your Taylor Points from time to time for various “Awards” as set forth below. These Terms and Conditions govern the Program. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Program. Your participation in the Program indicates that you have read, understood, and unconditionally consent and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not participate in the Program. The Program is only for your own personal use. Registered Participants may not use the Program for commercial purposes, or in any way that harms Taylor or any other person or entity, as determined by Taylor in its sole discretion.
1. Only individuals who are of the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by a participating authorized dealer or distributor are eligible to participate in the Program (each, an “ Eligible Participants ”). If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please contact customer service at TGUadmin@taylorguitars.com.
2. To participate in the Program, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the Program’s website, located at global.cyberscholar.com/brand/taylor and receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either Taylor or its Program Administrator (each, a “Registered Participant”). As a condition of registration into the Program, Registered Participant expressly authorizes its employer or successor employers to verify Registered Participant’s employment status solely for the purpose of confirming Registered Participant’s eligibility at the time of registration and throughout Registered Participant’s participation in the Program. Each of Taylor or its Program Administrator reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the Program at any time. Once you complete and submit all of the registration information, a Program account (each, an “Account”) will be created for you. All registration information must be completed in full. Accounts can only be used by the Registered Participant whose name is listed on the Account. You should not give your password to any other person. You are responsible for all activity in your Account and any use of your password. Limit one (1) Account per person. You cannot have more than one Account. Taylor may at any time, require you to verify your name and address. If you attempt to obtain more than one Account or otherwise violate any terms herein, all Taylor Points in your Account may be forfeited, and Taylor may, at its sole discretion, terminate your membership and ban you from participating in the Program. Officers, directors and employees of Taylor, Creative Channel Services LLC, Program Administrator and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates (collectively, “Program Entities”) may participate in the Program but may not be allowed to redeem Taylor Points for certain Awards and may otherwise be subject to restrictions that do not generally apply to how Taylor Points are earned or used. Additional or different eligibility criteria may apply to certain opportunities to earn Taylor Points and other invitations made by the Program Entities or their business partners. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations, or other groups may not participate in the Program. It will be considered fraudulent for any individual, company, club, association or group to use or to direct, encourage, or allow other persons to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating or aggregating Taylor Points for combined use, unless such use is expressly permitted by Taylor.
3. There are many ways to earn Taylor Points on the online Taylor Learning Center (the “Website”) or through other programs and invitations that may be offered by the Program Entities alone or in conjunction with Taylor’s business partners (“Qualifying Activities”). Some Qualifying Activities that Registered Users can engage in and earn Taylor Points may include the following (the number of Taylor Points awarded for such activities are subject to change): Training Module Completion, attending an in Person Training, attending an event, and achieving a certain sales target. From time to time, Taylor may also hold online or offline contests or sweepstakes tied into the Program (each, a “Program Sweepstakes” or “ Program Contest ”, and for ease of reference, collectively referred to herein as “Sweepstakes”). Taylor Points may be earned in connection with some of the Sweepstakes, either as a bonus for entering, as a prize that can be won or otherwise. In each such Sweepstakes, the available prizes and the number of possible prize winners will be set out in the advertising or promotional materials soliciting entries for the Sweepstakes or the Taylor Points-earning opportunity in question (“ Promotional Materials ”).
The Program may have more than one type or “class” of Taylor Points. The number and type of Taylor Points (“ Taylor Points Level ”) that can be earned by participating in any opportunity to earn Taylor Points will be disclosed when the opportunity is presented. In accumulating Taylor Points, you may not rely upon continued Taylor Points Levels. Taylor, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, reserves the right to change, modify, withdraw or cancel any Taylor Points Level.
4. Taylor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice. If Taylor decides in its sole discretion to discontinue the Program, Registered Participants will have approximately thirty (30) days or an amount of time deemed reasonable by Taylor in its sole discretion from the date Program termination is announced to use their remaining Taylor Points. Use of any remaining Taylor Points will be on a first-come, first-served basis and otherwise subject to the availability of Awards. Registered Participants may not rely on continued Award availability. Taylor makes no representation or warranty about the number or type of Awards that may be available after Program termination has been announced, and many Awards that may have been available prior to termination will quickly become depleted or otherwise unavailable once the Program termination has been announced. Any Taylor Points remaining in a Registered Participant’s Account at the time of termination will be forfeited and no compensation will be provided. Taylor may cancel your membership, cancel accumulated Taylor Points, alter the number of Taylor Points in your Account or suspend your membership privileges at any time with immediate effect if Taylor determines in its sole discretion that you (a) have acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (b) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (c) breached any of these Terms and Conditions; (d) engaged in any fraud or abuse concerning Taylor Points, Taylor Points usage or Taylor Points redemption; or (e) engaged in any conduct or act that causes Taylor to terminate or suspend your access to the Website. Taylor may also take appropriate administrative or legal action if any of the items listed above occurs. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Taylor in its exercise of any legal or equitable rights or remedies.
Taylor reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Registered Participant whose Account becomes dormant. An Account will be considered dormant if the Account holder fails to log onto his or her Account and complete a training course within six(6) months after the last date the Account holder completed a course or with such regularity deemed sufficient by Taylor, which Taylor will use reasonable efforts to announce from time to time on the Website. Taylor in its sole discretion may allow Registered Participants to prevent their Taylor Points from expiring by following Taylor’s instructions.
5. Taylor Rewards Points.
A. Registered Participants are eligible to accrue “Taylor Points” through the Program for Qualifying Activities they properly complete. Taylor Points can be accrued only after the Registered Participant’s official enrollment date (the “Enrollment Date”). As you achieve certain Taylor Points thresholds as set forth below (each a “ Points Threshold ”), your Account will reach certain tiers of membership, thereby unlocking different types of Awards. There are currently four (4) tiers (each, a “Tier”) of Awards:
Foundations Tier: Registered Participants who complete a set collection of training titled “Foundations” will reach the Foundations Tier.
Bronze Tier: Registered Participants who Earn one thousand (1,000) Taylor Points will reach the Bronze Tier.
Silver Tier: Registered Participants who Earn two thousand (2,000) Taylor Points will reach the Silver Tier.
Gold Tier: Registered Participants who Earn four thousand five hundred (4,500) Taylor Points will reach the Gold Tier.
Upon achieving the Points Threshold, you will immediately have access to the Rewards in the applicable Tier. Taylor, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, reserves the right to change, modify, withdraw or cancel any Tier, add additional Tiers, or change the number of Taylor Points or Qualifying Activities required to reach a certain Tier. Taylor Points will be calculated on an annual basis. For all Accounts created prior to January 1, 2018, the annual period will commence on the Enrollment Date and end on December 31, 2017. After January 1, 2018, the annual period will commence on January 1st and end on December 31st of each year, regardless of the Enrollment Date. Each year, you will be required to earn half of the applicable Points Threshold to maintain Tier statues (e.g., if you end 2016 in the Bronze Tier, you only need to earn 500 Taylor Points in 2017 to maintain Bronze status).
B. Registered Participants may redeem their Taylor Points within the Website (or through other procedures that may designated by Taylor or the Program Administrator) by selecting from the products listed from time to time in the then-current version of the Taylor “Rewards Catalog”page, each of which has been assigned a Rewards Point redemption value. Taylor Points are removed from Registered Participants’ Accounts immediately upon redemption. The redemption of Taylor Points is subject to any additional restrictions, terms, conditions and/or privacy policies set forth on the Website or in the Rewards Catalog. Taylor Points may not be transferred, shared, or combined with the Taylor Points of any other Registered Participant or redeemed or accrued in connection with any promotion or program other than the Program. A Registered Participant will need to accrue a minimum number of Taylor Points to be eligible to order some or all of the products listed on the Rewards Catalog.
C. Instructions for redeeming Taylor Points will be disclosed when the redemption opportunity is presented. Taylor, in its sole discretion, may impose a limit on the number of Awards in the aggregate or by type that may redeemed per Account, per day, per Award or per any other generally-applicable metric that may be selected by Taylor from time to time in its sole discretion.
D. Awards are subject to availability as determined by Taylor in its sole discretion. Taylor reserves the right to modify, amend or revise the Awards available. Registered Participants may not rely on continued Award availability. The number of Taylor Points required to redeem any Award may be substantially increased, any Award may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any Award or its redemption may be imposed by Taylor or its designee or the third party business partner supplying the Award. Awards are non-assignable and non-transferable and may not be bartered or sold. Any Awards assigned, transferred, bartered or sold in violation of these Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or cancelled. Physical awards will be shipped only to the United States address currently on file with Taylor for the applicable Registered Participant's Account and will not be shipped to any other person or address. A pattern of redeeming Taylor Points for Awards preceded or followed by changing the address for the applicable Account may be viewed as redemption fraud and could result in the termination of your membership in the Program. Taylor reserves the right to substitute Awards of comparable or greater value if any redeemed Award becomes unavailable for any reason prior to fulfillment. Unless otherwise specified at the time of redemption, (e.g., due to availability or other reasons), Physical Awards typically will be shipped within 10 business days from date of redemption. Awards that are pictured in promotional materials, point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Program materials are for illustrative purposes only. The actual Award may vary from the Award pictured.
E. All details and restrictions of the Awards not specified at the time the redemption opportunity is presented will be determined by Taylor in its sole discretion. Registered Participants shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes including, without limitation, income taxes and any reporting consequences thereof in connection with an Award. If required by law, as determined by Taylor in its sole discretion, Taylor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due or issue an IRS Form 1099 when warranted by the circumstances. Any Registered Participant who Taylor guitars determines must receive an IRS Form 1099 may be asked to supply a federal U.S. Social Security Number (SSN). If you are a resident of the European Union, if required by law, as determined by Taylor in its sole discretion, Taylor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due.
F. Taylor Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash and may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered, purchased, transferred, assigned or used to engage in any gambling activity. Any Taylor Points obtained in this manner by any person or entity will be considered to have been fraudulently obtained and deemed void and such Taylor Points may be confiscated or cancelled. Taylor Points must be redeemed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Taylor Points will not be replaced, reissued or credited if lost, stolen or otherwise altered or destroyed. Taylor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine and modify, at any time, the value of Taylor Points and the number of Taylor Points that may be earned for any given Qualifying Activity. Taylor Points cannot be used in combination with any other discount, coupon or offer unless specifically allowed by the terms of a specific promotion. Once you have redeemed your Taylor Points, they are gone and there are no refunds, returns or exchanges for additional Taylor Points, cash, or other goods and services, even if you return the merchandise or other item(s) that your Taylor Points were redeemed toward.
G. You can view your Taylor Points Account balance and a limited transaction history by logging in to your Account.
H. Registered Participants may return merchandise acquired using Taylor Points (subject to any applicable return instructions, procedures, deadline and restrictions set forth in the Program Website or the Rewards Catalog). Notwithstanding any other provision, Taylor Points will not be re-instated or refunded back into Registered Participants’ Account due to any returned merchandise.
6. Duplicate completion of Qualifying Activities will not be processed.
7. Taylor determinations of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the Program, these Terms and Conditions or any other Program rules or restrictions shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
8. If a Registered Participant changes employment to a different participating authorized Taylor Guitars dealer or distributor, the Registered Participant’s Taylor Guitars Rewards Account can be transferred and remain intact only upon written notification to the Program administrator, as instructed within the Program Website. If a Registered Participant leaves the employ of a participating authorized Taylor Guitars dealer or distributor (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) and does not immediately become employed by another participating authorized Taylor Guitars dealer or distributor, such Registered Participant’s account will be suspended. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered employees, representatives or agents of Taylor Guitars, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any Taylor Guitars employee benefit plan or otherwise.
9. The discovery of any falsification of any completion of Qualifying Activities submitted under the Program or any other attempts to game, undermine or otherwise defraud the Program, Taylor, the Program Administrator, the Website or any other aspect of the Program, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Program and a complete forfeiture of all outstanding Taylor Points. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TAYLOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Taylor may modify any of these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, the methods through which Taylor Points can be earned, how Taylor Points can be used, the types or “classes” of Taylor Points available, and the conditions under which Taylor Points may expire or be forfeited, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Registered Participant’s ability to use the Taylor Points that he/she has already earned. The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Taylor decides to terminate the Program. Taylor may, in its sole discretion, modify or terminate the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason at all, with notice on the Website and/or via email to the Registered Participant’s email address currently on file with Taylor for their Account. If Taylor amends these Terms and Conditions, it will revise the “last updated” date located at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. For changes to these Terms and Conditions that Taylor considers to be material, Taylor will place a notice on the Website by revising the link on the home page to read substantially as “Updated Taylor Points Terms and Conditions” for an amount of time that we determine in our discretion. If you continue to participate in the Program by earning Taylor Points, redeeming Taylor Points, logging onto your Account or in any other way after these Terms and Conditions have been changed, you will be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally consented to and agreed to such changes. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
12. ACCRUED TAYLOR POINTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROPERTY OF A REGISTERED PARTICIPANT AND HAVE NO VALUE OUTSIDE OF THE PROGRAM. TAYLOR POINTS ARE CREDITS THAT TAYLOR MAY REVOKE AT ANY TIME AS SET FORTH HEREIN. TAYLOR POINTS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE UPON DEATH, AS PART OF A DOMESTIC RELATIONS MATTER OR OTHERWISE. Each Registered Participant is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her Account is accurate and is kept current. If a Registered Participant believes that his/her Account does not properly reflect Taylor Points earned from engaging in any activities, the Registered Participant must contact Taylor to resolve the issue. Taylor's failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the affected provision, or any other provision.
13. The Program Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Additionally, the Program Entities are not responsible or liable for any computer, programming, printer errors or the issuance of any unintended Taylor Points. In no event will Program Entities be liable for, and Registered Participants expressly release the Program Entities from, any claims as to the issuance of any unintended Taylor Points. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, including, due to errors of any kind or nature, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Taylor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Program, Taylor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Program or otherwise respond to the circumstances as Taylor deems appropriate. In the event Taylor is prevented from continuing with the Program as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Taylor's control (each a “ Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Taylor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program, in whole or in part.
Any attempts by any Registered Participant to access the Program or Website via a bot script or other brute-force attack shall result in that Registered Participant becoming ineligible to participate in the Program. Taylor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and terminate participation of any Registered Participant found to be (i) tampering with the operation of the Program or the Website (ii) acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions (iii) violating the Terms and Conditions of the Website (iv) acting in an unethical or disruptive manner (v) acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass Taylor, its representatives or any other Registered Participant in any manner related to the Program (vi) or tampering with, altering, or attempting to alter Taylor Points standings, (vii) tampering with, altering, attempting to alter, creating, attempting to create or duplicate Taylor Points, or (viii) colluding or attempting to collude with one or more Registered Participants to gain an unfair advantage by sharing knowledge or other information in order to earn Taylor Points.
14. This Program is provided on an “AS IS” basis and without warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Taylor is not responsible for any assurances, guarantees, representations or warranties made or implied by any parties associated with or involved in this Program, including but not limited to any merchandisers, manufactures, suppliers or advertisers of Award. By participating in the Program, each Registered Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Program Entities, from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Registered Participant or for any unauthorized access to Registered Participant's Account by any third party.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE PROGRAM ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE PROGRAM ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF A REGISTERED PARTICIPANT PROVES THAT TAYLOR HAS IMPROPERLY DENIED THAT REGISTERED PARTICIPANT ANY TAYLOR POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF TAYLOR POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A REGISTERED PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. EACH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT SPECIFICALLY WAIVES ANY BENEFIT UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 WHICH PROVIDES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO UNKNOWN CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED THE SETTLEMENT”.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, in the event there is a direct conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Website's Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will govern, control and prevail as to the Program, including but not limited to those Terms and Conditions dealing with limitation of liability, arbitration, governing law and jurisdiction.
15. INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS OR THE PROGRAM ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION'S LAWS.
10.2 Except as set forth below, by participating in the Program in any way, you unconditionally consent and agree that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) you may have against the Program Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Program or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in San Diego, California; (4) the arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable user may have entered into in connection with the Website; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only your and/or the applicable Program Entities' individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against you or any Program Entity; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against any Program Entity exceed $125 USD, and you are unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Taylor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on your behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Taylor will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor Taylor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com .
SOLELY FOR RESIDENTS OF EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATES:
INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS OR THE PROGRAM ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE NETHERLANDS. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS OR THE PROGRAM ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM WILL EXCLUSIVELY BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE COMPETENT COURT AT AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS, UNLESS THE REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR PROGRAM ENTITY CHOOSES TO BRING A CLAIM IN THE COUNTRY OF HIS/HER RESIDENCE.
16. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Last Updated Date: September 1, 2019.